Your Most Pressing Questions, Answered
How can I use the images in the Styled Stock Library?
In so many ways! You can use them for your personal or business needs including (but not limited to):
• Website graphics, such as backgrounds, banners, headers, buttons, etc.
• Social Media graphics such as Facebook covers, Instagram Photos, Pinterest / Blog post graphics.
• Product Photos for your online shop. Simply overlay your product using an image editing software
• To create business cards and other branding collateral.
• To display your design work if you are website designer/developer or graphic designer.
• You do not have to give credit or attribution for the photos, but please do not claim them as your own.
Check out the blog for lots of design tips and inspiration on how to use the images.
What are some ways I cannot use the images?
• You cannot sell, loan, transfer, or give away images or otherwise allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
• Your membership is for your own personal / professional use. You cannot share your login information with anyone. If you share your login info, your membership will be revoked without refund. You cannot use the images for clients and customers unless they are also members of the Styled Stock Library (even if image files are not being transferred directly to the client/customer).
• You cannot create derivative products from the images and sell them. For example, you cannot add text to a photo and sell it as a print. You cannot use images to create branding or logos to re-sell them (you can use the images to create your own branding / logos).
What size are the images?
Most images are 3600 x 2400 JPEG files and are saved in high resolution 300 ppi. You may resize the images and change the resolution as needed. They're big enough so that you can use them for most anything online and print, but not so huge that you'll need to order a hard drive extension after a month!
How do I edit the images?
Simply choose an image and download it to your computer. Open the image in your preferred image editing program or online application. You can use Photoshop, Illustrator, Picmonkey, Canva, etc. You can then resize, crop, add text, or overlay your own products / designs to the images. Save to your computer and then upload where needed.
Do you have tutorials on how to edit photos?
Sure do! Here's our YouTube Channel where you can watch our tutorial videos. Don't forget to subscribe to the channel to get notifications as new videos are added!
How many photos can I download after becoming a member?
As many as you want! Once you sign up and become a member, you will have instant access to the complete stock library. You have unlimited downloads - so you can use as many pictures as you need, as many times as you need them. We designed our membership this way to keep things simple & affordable for you.
How many photos are currently in the stock library?
There are over 2000 images in the stock library right now. New images are added on a weekly basis every Monday, so there is always fresh content. We also add new pre-made Social Media Quotes and exclusive Graphics Packs each month!
What if I sign up and then change my mind?
Because you get unlimited access to the Styled Stock Library instantly, there are no refunds given on memberships.
If you decide that Haute Stock is not for you, simply cancel your membership before the automatic renewal date by going to My Account -> Manage Subscription -> Cancel Membership. You can also cancel your subscription by going to your Paypal Recurring Payments Dashboard and cancelling the payment.
Your subscription will remain active until the end of your payment term (renewal date) and you can still use any images that you downloaded as a member.
Please check out our Instagram pages here and here to view a range of our images. If you're interested in a specific color or theme, email us to see if we have it available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I decide to cancel my membership, can I still use the photos I previously downloaded?
Yes! You can continue to use all the photos you downloaded during your paid membership. Anything you downloaded up to the point that your membership expires is yours to use as long as you want.
If you cancel, your membership will remain active until the end of your subscription term. After that date, you will no longer be billed and your account will be deactivated.
Please note, if you do not wish for your membership to renew, you will need to cancel before the renewal date. No refunds will be given if you forget to cancel before your membership renews.
Are there any additional charges after the membership fee? Do you charge a fee per photo?
There are no per-photo charges. Once you become a member you can download as many photos as you want, it's all included in the membership fee and you will not incur any additional charges.
I am a web designer / graphic designer / VA and I want to use your photos for my client work, can I?
No. You may use the images to show sample design work or in website templates for online preview - however, you may not use any images or graphics from the Styled Stock Library for your clients unless they are also Members.
If you have any questions about how you can use the image, please contact us.