I don’t know about you but when it comes to any new feature that makes our design process easier or more convenient – we’re all ears! That’s why we swear by using Canva to create all of our video content because of their video editing capabilities and we knew we had to dive in and share our best tips with you.
Create Instagram Reels in Canva by:
Learn how to combine video clips, trim + crop, add transitions, add text/graphics/sound and download! If you’re looking for stock videos to use in your Reels, check out our aesthetic stock video footage.
Create Instagram Reels in Canva
1. Select Instagram Reels Video canvas in Canva
2. Drag & drop your Haute Stock Videos or your own video content onto their own separate pages
3. Resize your videos to the crop you want
4. Trim down your videos (Reels can be 15-30 secs in total)
5. Overlay your text on each slide
5. Add text animation to whichever copy you want to be animated
6. Select the (+) between each page to add a transition between slides
7. Add Canva music or find trending audio in Instagram when you post
8. Preview your Reel
9. Download as an MP4 and share with your followers!
WATCH How to Create Instagram Reels in Canva